Here you can find the summarised impact and outcomes, which have resulted from the MYNNOVA project implementation.
- The Euromentor platform has been created and launched in English and five other EU languages: Bulgarian, German, Greek, Romanian, and Slovenian. The mentoring platform can be accessed and used by young social innovators and young entrepreneurs from all over Europe.
- The project increased awareness and competences on the topics of social entrepreneurship and mentoring of many stakeholders, including young social innovators at school, at university, as well as in the category of young professionals.
- Youth workers from partner organisations and other partners’ staff have improved their knowledge, awareness, and skills, related to both social entrepreneurship and providing mentoring to young people online. This has also increased their motivation and skills to engage in international collaboration work with other youth workers and other organisations in these and other fields related.
- Other stakeholders (youth training providers, entrepreneurship platforms, mentoring communities), engaged in the project activities, have improved their awareness as to the methodological aspects of delivering online mentoring services to youth social innovators. They have also improved their understanding of the benefits of online mentoring as an “accelerator” for bright and fresh entrepreneurial ideas on a national and European level.
- The MYNNOVA policy recommendations improve national and EU policy-makers in their understanding of how to support effective eco-systems for social innovations. The MYNNOVA project offers them evidence-based methods with which to promote, multiply, and mainstream online mentoring for enabling sustainable social enterprises. In addition, the project offers a detailed panorama of the needs current and future generations of young social innovators face and inspiration how to address them.